Subject: Picture request - independent living practice (EE)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info", "Elen Preimann"
Cc: "MARTINEZ DE BRIONES Olga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 17:47:41 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for providing an example of a promising practice to 
support independent living for persons with disabilities, responding to our 
call for promising practice for the Commission Guidance last year.

We are now shortlisting the practices to feature in the brochure with 
examples accompanying the Guidance, and on this occasion, we would like to 
kindly enquire if you could help us obtain one or two pictures or 
illustrations from the practice submitted “Service model of person-centred 
special care in local government” (questionnaire attached for easier 
reference), that we can use in the publication for a more qualitative 
presentation? To this end, and in line with the regulations on copy rights 
and data protection, please find attached:

*	2 forms for the transfer of copyright for the use of the images, in 
Estonian and in English, as preferred.
*	2 forms for authorisation in case people are included in the photos (same 
languages as above).

Technical aspects for the pictures:

*	The resolution of the images should be at least 300 d.p.i. (dots per inch)
*	It is preferred to provide bigger photos than smaller ones, to ensure good 
quality in case resizing is needed for the layout of the document.
*	Page-size photos should be in portrait-format.

We would be very grateful to receive the images and filled-in forms (in the 
preferred language) by September 4 to the functional mailbox of the Unit 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ), where you 
can also address any questions you might have. Please note that at this 
stage we are not able to guarantee the inclusion of the practices in the 
brochure.

Thank you very much in advance,